Register to attend
We have a small number of spaces for vendors and technology providers on each SIG meeting in Cambridge MA (at the Hyatt Regency) in June 19/20/21.
More details and a list of confirmed attendees can be found here:
- ESTABLISHING MECHANISMS OF ENGAGEMENT WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO DELIVER PRECISION MEDICINE
- DEFINING THE FUTURE OF HUMAN GENOME DATA SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONSENT
- MACHINE LEARNING AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS FOR INTEGRATIVE ANALYSIS
- DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO USE HUMAN DATA TO DISCOVER AND VALIDATE NEW TARGETS
- NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING: ADDRESSING CHALLENGES AROUND CLINICAL TRANSLATION
Attendees are expected to actively contribute to the discussion. To see the other many benefits associated with being in the room, visit our Partner With Us page.
Registration is priced at £1,500 per person per session. We are approaching full capacity and availability is very limited.